Refreshments on the course
- There will be four free refreshment points on the course (KM 5, 10, 14 and 17). Water, tea and fruits are available in the finish area
- The refreshment stands will all be on the right-hand side.
- Please throw your empty cups off to the side of the road to help the skaters behind you. Please help to protect the environment and do not throw any cups, bottles, or waste in the rivers.
Drink early enough, especially if it is warm.
Refreshments and nutrition behind the finish line
Refresher supports your regeneration with vitamins, minerals and high-quality protein. Immediately after exertion, it will give back what you left behind on the track and initiate your recovery with whey protein, zinc, selenium and magnesium. At the same time, the valuable ingredients support your immune system. You'll be fresh and ready to reach your next target in no time.
The Refresher at a glance:
- Contains whey protein from grass-fed grazing cows
- Contains zinc, selenium, magnesium and other minerals
- Contains vitamins C, E, B3, B5, A, B6, B2, B1 and folic acid
- Is gluten-free and low-lactose (< 0.1 g lactose per serving)
Further information about the Refresher and its ingredients can be found here.