- Showers with warm water will be available for you in a designated area.
You mastered the 21,0975 km? You deserve a medal!
You would like to immortalize your finish time on your medal? There is a booth in the finish area where you can engrave your medal.
This great service:
- is bookable with the registration. The purchase is noted on your bib number and you can make use of the service after the race.
- only costs 11 Euros after the race (only cash)
Massages in the finish area
Opposite the "Reichstagswiese" is a comprehensive massage service for all participants (for free). Numerous busy hands will loosen your tired but brave muscles.
That won't change anything about your aching muscles the next day.
There are two options to get your well-deserved certificate:
- The internet: You can get your preliminary certificate via download (within the results list) after the race on the GENERALIN BERLIN HALFMARATHON website.
Your time is incorrect or missing:
=> Has your chip been attached properly to your skate / ancle?
=> In case you did and there still is some mistake, we ask you kindly to fill out the following form.
Please consider that it might take a bit since we have to thoroughly check your case. After receiving your email, we will be getting back to you as soon as possible.
Winners of each age group will be awarded with a free start for the upcoming year!
The winners will get further information regarding the registration in January of the following year. DO NOT register !
There are two option for the rental chip after the race
- You do not return it: mika timing will charge you automatically with 25 Euros (difference between the payed rental and the regular price). You are then the owner of the chip and can use it at multiple other events.
- You return it: There are four different locations, so as mobile collectors, within the finish area where you can return your chip until 3:00 p.m. Not returning the chip until 3:00 p.m. will trigger the purchase option.