The start is located at Straße des 17. Juni, between Brandenburg Gate and Victory Column.
Not a good idea, since there is no parking space available for this event. We kindly ask you to come with public transportation.
By public transportation
Great idea, since your bib number is your ticket for public transportation on the event day (zone AB).
Nearest stops of public transportation:
- Underground: S+U Berlin Hauptbahnhof (U55)
- S-Bahn: S+U Berlin Hauptbahnhof (S3, S5, S7, S9)
- Regional trains: Berlin Hauptbahnhof (IRE , RB1, RB10, RB14, RB21, RB22, RE1, RE2, RE3, RE4, RE5, RE7), approx.10 minutes walking
- The start/finish area is only open to participants. For security reasons, only skaters with official bib numbers can enter the start area.
- The start area will open at 07:30 a.m. and the starting block will open at 08:00 a.m.
- You will need to leave your friends and relatives behind. Dogs and bicycles are not allowed.
Sunday, April 3, 2022
- 09:30 a.m.: Inline skaters
- 09:55 a.m.: wheelchair and handcyclist competitors
- from 10:05 a.m.: Runners (four starting waves)
- NEW! Time limit: 1:25 hours net (after passing the time measure mat) Participants, whose speed indicates that the time limit will be exceeded will be eliminated from the race and won't be in the listed in the results list.
- The schedule and course are subject to change.
- The race will take place regardless of the weather, unless a weather warning form the German Weather Service exists.
*subject to change
The start will be divided into designated starting blocks that are marked by letters. Please make sure to start in the block with the letter which is marked on your bib number. The starting blocks are allocated according to the personal best times (only officially measured courses are valid).
- block A women: < 50:00 min* (category "Speed")
- block A men: < 40:00 min* (category "Speed")
- block B: < 53:00 min* (category "Fitness")
- block C: ≥ 53:00 min* or first half marathon (category "Fitness")
*stated best time with your registration
The following items are prohibited for safety reasons in the start / finish area of the event ground:
- Weapons of any kind, including those items that are used as weapons, batons, shock and stabbing weapons or missiles.
- Gas spray cans, corrosive, flammable substances, dyestuffs or receptacles containing substances which are harmful to health or are highly flammable (exception: standard pocket lighters).
- Bottles, cups, jugs, cans or other items that are made of glass or other fragile material.
- Bulky items such as ladders, stools, (folding) chairs, boxes. Fireworks, flares, smoke powder and -bombs or other pyrotechnics. Flag or banner poles, which are longer than 1 m, or whose diameter is larger than 3 cm, and "double holders" (brought or approved flags and banners which have a "flame-retardant" material).
- Mechanically operated sound-emitting devices such as Megaphones, klaxons
- Laser pointer
- Larger quantities of paper and paper rolls
We offer a warm-up zone between the clothing drop-off and the start. Please skate counterclockwise. Warming up in the starting block is not permitted.
Every year we receive messages from sad participants who can’t find their time in the results list. That’s not on behalf of us nor in the participants‘ interest.
For this reason:
- Wear the chip at the skate (shoelace) or at the ankle (strap).
- Do not wear it above the calf, the chip won’t register when you step over the finish line (not in pockets or as a necklace).
- The chip should not get in contact with anything made out of metal.
- To avoid transposed numbers: please compare the chip number stated on the bib with the number on the chip.
Please contact the Support Team if the numbers are not identical!
On the course are many refreshment stations but feel free to bring your personal hydration pack with your own beverage.
- You are only allowed to bring a hydration pack with max. 2 liters in the start area
- You are only allowed to carry beverages in the hydration pack, we will do bag checks at the entrances
Changing tents and showers are available in the start and finish area.*
There will be sanitary facilities at each refreshment station.
*subject to change
We would like to ask that you not to wear headphones so that you can understand anything that other participants or volunteers might say to you. You would also be missing out on the remarkable sounds of the spectators and live bands.